Corporate Social Responsibility
As a responsible organization, we appreciate the responsibility of making an ongoing contribution to the development of society at large. In this direction, a few initiatives taken are given below –
- Animal Rights – Quarterly contributions towards the maintenance of a Gaushala specializing in taking care of injured and medically challenged cows, bull & calves.
Sponsorship donation to an all-volunteer, not-for-profit animal protection organization dedicated to preventing intentional or unintentional harm to all animals in our community with a focus on dogs and cats.
- Spiritual Contribution – Quarterly contributions towards the maintenance of a cremation ghat at Lakshmangarh. This is done with a view to facilitate the last journey of the mortal remains of the departed, especially unclaimed and those from an economically backward family. This is apart from the fixed contribution which was made by way of construction of Gate, bathrooms, arrangement of water etc.
- Education – Quarterly contributions to school for special education and self-employment for mentally challenged and hearing impaired children, most of children are from lowest income strata.
- Mentally Challenged Children – Quarterly contributions to a spacious school including hostel facilities and Vocational Training Centre making great efforts to bring back such children into the main stream of life.
- Scholor ship to poor brilliant girl students to continue their studies - We are directly disbursing it in nearby schools of our Guwahati unit.